Prossimamente in italiano. Chiediamo scusa.
1. IDENTIFYING DATA: In compliance with the duty of information under article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Trade, you are hereby notified of the following details: the title holder of www.lafragatina.com is Think Diseño y Comunicación S.L. (hereinafter Ediciones La Fragatina), with registered offices in Plaza España 23, 1º A, in Fraga (Huesca) with Tax ID Nº: B-22375497, listed on the Huesca Register of Companies, Volume 593, page 194, sheet HU-11209. Contact email address: email@example.com for the website.
2. USERS: By accessing and/or using the Ediciones La Fragatina website, the USER automatically accepts the General Conditions of Use described here. The aforementioned Conditions will apply regardless of any applicable General Contract Conditions.
3. USE OF THE WEBSITE: www.lafragatina.com provides access to information and services (hereinafter “the content”) on the internet belonging to Ediciones La Fragatina or its licensees to which the USER is afforded access. The USER accepts liability for the use of the website. This liability extends to the registration process required to access certain services or content. During the registration process the USER will be responsible for providing true and legitimate information. As a result of registration, the USER may be provided with a password, for which he/she will be responsible, undertaking to make diligent and confidential use thereof. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the content and services offered by Ediciones La Fragatina on the web portal, and by way of example, but not limited to, not to use them (i) as part of unlawful or illegal activities or those contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) for the dissemination of content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, or pornographic nature, in support of terrorism or in breach of human rights; (iii) to cause damage to the hardware and software of Ediciones La Fragatina, their suppliers, or third parties, for the introduction or dissemination of IT viruses to the network or other hardware and software susceptible to cause similar damage; (iv) to attempt to access and, where applicable, use the email addresses of other users and manipulate or modify their messages.
4. DATA PROTECTION: Ediciones La Fragatina complies with the guidelines of the Spanish Data Protection Act 15/1999, of 13th December, Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21st December on the Regulations governing the development of the Data Protection Act, and all other current applicable legislation, and enforces the correct use and handling of all user personal data. In order to comply with the above legislation, alongside each personal data collection form, via which the user may request services from Ediciones La Fragatina, the user will be informed of the existence and acceptance of the particular conditions regarding the handling of his/her data in each case, including the ownership of the resulting file, the address of the database owner, the opportunity to exercise the right to access, rectify, cancel or oppose this data, the purpose of handling this data and the transfer of data to third parties where applicable. Furthermore, Ediciones La Fragatina hereby confirms compliance with Spanish Law 34/2002, of 11th July, on Information Society and Electronic Trading, and will request consent for the use of email addresses for commercial purposes at all times.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS: Ediciones La Fragatina, acting alone or as a grantee, is the holder of all intellectual and industrial property rights for its website, as well as the content thereof (e.g. images, sound, audio, video, software or text; branding and logos, colour combinations, structure and design, selection of material used, computer software required for operation, access and use, etc.,) belonging to Ediciones La Fragatina or its licensees. All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, section two, of the Spanish Law on Intellectual Property, it is expressly forbidden to reproduce, distribute, or publically broadcast, or make wholly or partially available the content of this website for commercial purposes, in any format and via any technical means, without authorisation from Ediciones La Fragatina. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights held by Ediciones La Fragatina. The USER may see view elements on the website and even print, copy or save them on a hard drive or any other format provide this is exclusively for personal and private use only. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, eluding or manipulating any protection device or security system installed on the Ediciones La Fragatina pages.
6. GUARANTEE AND LIABILITY WAIVER: Ediciones La Fragatina cannot be held liable under any circumstances for damages of any nature that may occur, for example: errors or omissions in content, unavailability of website or the transmission or viruses, malware or harmful programmes via its content, in spite of having adopted all necessary technological measures to prevent it.
7. MODIFICATIONS: Ediciones La Fragatina reserves the right make any modifications considered necessary to its website without prior notice, and may change, remove or add both content and services on offer and the way in which they are presented or located on the site.
8. LINKS: Should www.lafragatina.com provide links or hyperlinks to other sites on the internet, Ediciones La Fragatina has no control over these sites or their content. Ediciones La Fragatina cannot under any circumstances be held liable for the content of any third party sites, and cannot guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, precision, extend, veracity, validity or constitutionality of the material or information contained on any such linked site. Similarly, the inclusion of these external links does not suggest any type of association, merger or partnership with the related organisations.
9. EXCLUSION RIGHTS: Ediciones La Fragatina reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the site and/or services on offer without prior notice, of its own volition or of that of a third party, to any user in breach of the present General Conditions of Use.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Ediciones La Fragatina will pursue any breach of the present conditions and any misuse of the site, exercising the right to all civil and criminal proceedings that may apply by law.
11. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: Ediciones La Fragatina may modify the conditions detailed here at any time, duly published as they appear here. The validity of said conditions will depend on their publication and will remain in force until they are modified by other published conditions.
12. APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Ediciones La Fragatina and the USER will be governed by current Spanish law, and any dispute will be submitted to the Spanish Courts and Tribunals.
In order for www.lafragatina.com to function correctly, the browser and software used collect certain browsing data (hereafter called “cookies”) required to use internet communication protocols. “Cookies” are small text files stored by your browser as you access websites and applications. The IP address used by the device to connect to the website may be stored, as well as the URL of the website visited, connection time and other parameters relating to the user’s IT environment operating system. This information is not associated to any individual, as no personal data is collected. It is merely information used to identify the browser session in order to facilitate website analysis. “Cookies” are stored in the user’s browser memory, although the information they contain is not used.
In this section we provide the user with specific information on the “cookies” used by www.lafragatina.com and inform the user of the most common ways to delete or deactivate them. To control the use of “cookies” by websites, the user can adjust the privacy settings on his/her browser. If “cookies” are completely deactivated, some of the services on www.lafragatina.com may not operate correctly.
- Google Analytics: This measures page access statistics. (further information)
- Google Maps: To provide a content positioning service.
More information on cookies used (http://www.cookie-checker.com/check-cookies.php?url=lafragatina.com).